CNN's Alisyn Camerota speaks with Jodi Doering, a nurse from South Dakota who says some of her coronavirus patients often don't want to believe that Covid-19 is real, even in their dying moments.
- Humidity: 87%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 06:50:04 AM
- Sunset: 04:43:18 PM
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Rain showers in the evening with thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 56F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Rain showers in the morning, then sunny in the afternoon. Morning high of 58F with temps falling to near 50. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Simms departs from OC restaurant
- Second wave here, Maryland and Worcester not spared
- Washington County declared Second Amendment sanctuary
- Winterfest begins next Thursday
- Restaurants hit again by restrictions
- Tyler Chesney
- Presumptive West Virginia Senate leader says state must protect public health and respect civil liberties
- WHP may drop case against county, keep association in
- OC boat show another victim of coronavirus
- OC BikeFest could expand to two weeks