Attorney General William Barr has assigned John Durham, the top federal prosecutor in Connecticut, to examine the origins of the Russia investigation, according to the New York Times.
- Humidity: 58%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:44:50 AM
- Sunset: 08:09:34 PM
A mix of clouds and sun. High 68F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low near 55F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. High around 65F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Sanibel’s replaces Rare and Rye at La Quinta on 32nd
- Suit filed in ’17 pedestrian death
- Police stand stern against car craziness
- Sewell found guilty of misconduct in office
- Campground zoning tweaks sought at White Horse Park
- Angler restaurant celebrates 81 yrs. of service in OC
- Bourbon Street delivers
- Opening set for WreckTangle obstacle course
- New West OC Dough Roller eatery’s first spot off island
- Cruisin’ Ocean City returns to town