High winds stranded two window washers in a swinging basket at the top of high-rise in downtown Oklahoma City.
- Humidity: 87%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:46:22 AM
- Sunset: 08:07:54 PM
Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 70F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
Some clouds. Low around 65F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- Campground zoning tweaks sought at White Horse Park
- Bourbon Street delivers
- Angler restaurant celebrates 81 yrs. of service in OC
- Suit filed in ’17 pedestrian death
- Rhino Chaser comes to Boardwalk
- Police stand stern against car craziness
- Sewell found guilty of misconduct in office
- Patrons cheer as man removed from bar
- Cruisin’ Ocean City returns to town
- Iconic Flamingo Motel sold to two different local buyers