Record heat continues across the western US with triple digit heat expanding into portions of Oregon. Areas across the East could see flooding ahead of cooler temperatures. Pedram Javaheri has the latest.
- Humidity: 80%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:32 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:04 PM
Some clouds and possibly an isolated thunderstorm this afternoon. High 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thunderstorms during the evening will give way to mostly cloudy skies after midnight. Low near 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- OC Socks offers over 1,500 styles
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Jobs go without workers
- Md. couple featured on HGTV show finds OC vacation home
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- Inaugural Jellyfish Festival in downtown OC, June 21-23
- Leaves skateboard to pay tab
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end