San Francisco firefighters battle a four-alarm warehouse fire on Pier 45, according to San Francisco Fire Department.
- Humidity: 77%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:39:19 AM
- Sunset: 08:17:02 PM
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 72F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low around 60F. SSW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunny. High 69F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.
- Condominium project gets OK from P&Z commission
- Updated school calendar approved amid coronavirus
- Katie Callan new HR director for Ocean City
- Wor. rises to 198 covid-19 positive cases, 12 deaths
- The Hobbit takes first step toward composting goal
- Trimper’s opens new Greenmarket for fresh produce
- Nursing home records eight covid-19 deaths
- Restaurants with outdoor seating good to go this weekend
- Outdoor dining allowed
- Restaurants, bars prepare to open as recovery begins