CNN's Don Lemon speaks to CNN host Fareed Zakaria on what he thinks the impact of President Donald Trump's presidency will be for decades to come.
- Humidity: 72%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:57:06 AM
- Sunset: 04:40:47 PM
Sunshine and a few clouds. High 57F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy skies with periods of rain late. Low 49F. SE winds at 5 to 10 mph, increasing to 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Windy with thunderstorms, especially in the morning. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 67F. Winds S at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
- OC BikeFest could expand to two weeks
- Jenkins recognized for helping client from fall in Berlin
- James Richard Burbage, Jr.
- Hogan announces Md. compliance operation
- Smith eyes Eagle Scout rank with finished project
- Second wave here, Maryland and Worcester not spared
- Restaurants need more help
- Legendary Sports Group eyes OC
- OC annual Holiday Shopper’s Fair canceled
- Ice sculptures stroll, holiday shop night in Berlin this Fri.