The Ocean City Planning Commission approved on Dec. 15 the site plan for the proposed Windward OC two-story bayfront establishment with a sandy beachfront area along the water, nearly 9,000 square feet of dining space, where the current BJ’s on the Water property is located. However, the landmark restaurant and bar on 75th Street in Ocean City has not been sold yet.
- Humidity: 41%
- Cloud Coverage:58%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:11:11 AM
- Sunset: 05:13:56 PM
Partly cloudy. High 37F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Overcast. Low 28F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy with occasional rain in the afternoon. High 42F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
- Undeveloped land with direct beach access on market
- Royal Farms store near Ocean Pines preliminary review
- Beach Plaza closes its doors after five decades
- June beating suspect seeks plea
- Suspect in August armed robbery to serve prison time
- Julie Ann Schmidt
- Charges filed in sexual assault of minor visiting OC
- OC approves new traffic-calming policy for streets
- Speed limit on 94th Street will decrease 5 mph
- Maryland leaders mourn Mike Miller