- Humidity: 88%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 12 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:14:22 AM
- Sunset: 06:15:14 PM
Rain showers early becoming more intermittent for the afternoon. High near 65F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Showers early with some clearing overnight. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 54F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
- Holiday weekend rip currents claim 2 lives on Assateague
- Resort to appeal to Hogan for help with vehicle events
- Police issue record citations at Endless Summer Cruisin’
- Campground expansions approved
- Feds head raid on Ramadan’s West OC home
- ‘Complete’ closure of Route 589 set to last eight weeks
- PNZ approves site plan for new Hilton Hotel on 33rd St.
- OC ballot set …. election in three weeks
- OC and county concur on putting Rt. 90 1st
- Drain cleaning to lessen flooding