Looking for a loved one?
- Humidity: 90%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:32:15 AM
- Sunset: 07:31:54 PM
Variable clouds and becoming windy with thunderstorms, especially during the afternoon hours. Storms could contain damaging winds. High 72F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Clear skies. Low 42F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 52F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
- No hotel bookings until April 30, OC inlet lot closed off
- Virus claims another victim as resort cancels Springfest
- OC couple home at last after 27 days at sea aboard cruise
- OC hotel industry sees record low occupancy
- Gov. Larry Hogan orders citizens to stay home
- Bay Bridge westbound lane reopens, other projects continue
- Coronavirus paid sick leave for OC ACME employees
- Ideas for helping families and individuals stay active
- Atlantic General prepares staff, equipment for virus
- Coronavirus weekly update: local, statewide and federal