Looking for a loved one?
- Humidity: 99%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:07:19 AM
- Sunset: 08:04:18 PM
Mostly cloudy early, then thunderstorms developing this afternoon. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High around 80F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 72F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 81F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
- Assateague Island visitors rise, cause three-mile traffic
- Restaurants re-open after testing
- Ocean City, Worcester County covid-19 hurricane evacuation plan in development
- OC housing market sees surge among out-of-state buyers
- Coronavirus spikes among younger crowds, workplaces
- Masks mandatory in public spaces per Hogan order
- Bike events canceled for 2020
- Masks required on Ocean City's Boardwalk
- Downtown shooting suspect held without bond
- WMO begins Monday, fishing extended to Sun.