- Humidity: 72%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:36:44 AM
- Sunset: 07:29:05 PM
Plenty of sunshine. High 59F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph.
A few passing clouds. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High 57F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
- OC couple home at last after 27 days at sea aboard cruise
- No hotel bookings until April 30, OC inlet lot closed off
- Virus claims another victim as resort cancels Springfest
- Exhibition driving bill passes House, Senate
- Gov. Larry Hogan orders citizens to stay home
- OC hotel industry sees record low occupancy
- Coronavirus weekly update: local, statewide and federal
- Ideas for helping families and individuals stay active
- Atlantic General prepares staff, equipment for virus
- Worcester March jobless numbers show huge spike