Josh Davis is an MDDC award-winning editor and reporter at the Bayside Gazette and Ocean City Today newspapers, covering Berlin and Ocean Pines, Maryland. He is the author of three novels, including 'Vanishing is the Last Art' (2012). He lives in Berlin.
As featured on
- Humidity: 74%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 14 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:14:22 AM
- Sunset: 06:15:14 PM
A steady rain early...then remaining cloudy with a few showers. High near 65F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Rain early. Decreasing clouds overnight. Low 47F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 54F. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
- Holiday weekend rip currents claim 2 lives on Assateague
- Resort to appeal to Hogan for help with vehicle events
- Police issue record citations at Endless Summer Cruisin’
- Campground expansions approved
- Feds head raid on Ramadan’s West OC home
- ‘Complete’ closure of Route 589 set to last eight weeks
- PNZ approves site plan for new Hilton Hotel on 33rd St.
- OC ballot set …. election in three weeks
- OC and county concur on putting Rt. 90 1st
- Drain cleaning to lessen flooding