- Humidity: 98%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:08:06 AM
- Sunset: 08:03:11 PM
Partly to mostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
- Assateague Island visitors rise, cause three-mile traffic
- Ocean City, Worcester County covid-19 hurricane evacuation plan in development
- Restaurants re-open after testing
- OC housing market sees surge among out-of-state buyers
- Storm, covid-19 hits hotel numbers
- WMO begins Monday, fishing extended to Sun.
- Downtown shooting suspect held without bond
- Police promote trespassing program and waive sign fees
- Bike events canceled for 2020
- Record payout, participation for 7th Huk Big Fish Classic