- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:69%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 05:37:20 AM
- Sunset: 08:27:14 PM
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High around 80F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph.
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally clear. Low 73F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then cloudy with rain likely in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
- ‘Big Wheel’ owner says ride may remain in Ocean City
- Two charged in Sunday morning shooting
- Three arrested for stealing car then fleeing Ocean City police
- Ocean City tourism director Perlozzo plans to rebrand resort
- Trio arrested for stash of drugs
- Honduran brothers accused of raping teens in Ocean City headed to circuit court
- Ocean City Air Show swoops into beach resort this weekend
- UPDATE: Ocean City Mayor, police issue statements on viral video from weekend Boardwalk incident
- Ocean City Police scrutinized for excessive force in videos
- Photo Gallery: Deer walks around on a sandbar in Ocean City