- Humidity: 97%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:21:32 AM
- Sunset: 07:43:52 PM
Scattered thunderstorms this morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High around 80F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Showers early, then cloudy overnight. Low 66F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High 78F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
- Ocean Inlet maintenance cut short because of high demand
- Marlin snagged on Sunday after tournament ends
- Police arrest couple for second-degree assault
- Annual Jeep Week in OC set to take place, Aug. 22-25
- Ridership slightly down this year
- Second-degree assault for N.Y. man
- Cope siblings all members of Ocean City Beach Patrol
- Group treks 329 miles to get to OC
- Police arrest family members for drugs, knife and robbery
- Kathleen Gail Beebe