- Humidity: 84%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 12 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:37 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:56 PM
Mostly cloudy this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 84F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms during the evening. A few storms may be severe. Low 71F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High around 80F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Inaugural Jellyfish Festival in downtown OC, June 21-23
- OC building permit value drops $10 million
- Sundaes in the Park to kick off this Sunday in OC
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Bigger buses or more bucks to lure drivers
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end
- Boardwalk ‘butt huts’ final placement comes into focus