- Humidity: 78%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:07:12 AM
- Sunset: 06:25:19 PM
Cloudy skies with periods of rain this afternoon. Thunder possible. High 67F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Thunderstorms likely this evening. Then the chance of scattered thunderstorms overnight. Low near 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 71F. Winds light and variable.
- OC businesses give thumbs down to H2Oi ‘bad apples’
- Residents want answers on ‘H2Oi,' councilman apologizes for inaction
- Bay bridge backup lasts 10 hours
- Planning, zoning pass 45th Street retail store plans
- Planning, zoning approves shopping center site plans
- Mob grows around cop during arrest
- County to enforce WHP seasonal residency
- County says no deal over gaming split
- OCES named National Blue Ribbon School
- Endless Summer Cruisin’ set for Oct. 10-13 in Ocean City