- Humidity: 60%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 06:38:35 AM
- Sunset: 04:50:27 PM
Rain. Morning high of 58F with temps falling sharply to near 35. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Higher wind gusts possible.
Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low around 25F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Mainly sunny. High 38F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Drug bust at Ocean City apartment
- Sierra Dacre runs for Miss Maryland 2020; needs votes
- Maryland adds 10,100 jobs, reduces unemployment rate
- City meshes beach photo franchises
- MDOT leaves out dualizing Route 90, again
- Thrasher’s voted best place for French fries in Maryland
- Police uncover tow scheme
- Wor. to review rental license plan
- Police seeking more cameras to keep eye on resort
- Miller resigns from Senate president role in Maryland General Assembly