- Humidity: 65%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:33:14 AM
- Sunset: 05:52:58 PM
Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High near 40F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Low 26F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Mainly sunny. High 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Mad Fish seeks to rebuild
- Get your hot dog! Nathan’s to come to OC
- Boardwalk bike time extension request no-go for now
- Transportation Committee considers alternative traffic signal options
- County accepts plan to secure broadband
- Judge rules in favor of Martinsburg firefighters in holiday pay lawsuit
- Kid Rock, George Thorogood set to headline OC BikeFest
- Resort hair stylist opens new salon in downtown OC
- ICE administrative offices coming to Mid-Shore
- Jellyfish Festival gets OK from resort leaders