- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:97%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:32:09 AM
- Sunset: 05:53:46 PM
Rain likely. Winds increasing late. High near 55F. WNW winds at 10 to 15 mph, increasing to 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch. Higher wind gusts possible.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 27F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Sunny. High 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Humpback whale ‘Pivot’ washes up on Assateague
- Director could be ousted at board session
- Flooding continues to plague Ocean City downtown streets
- Federal mass vaccination center opening in Maryland
- Vaccine allotment could be strained by out-of-towners
- OC officials seek policy for lessening Boardwalk noise
- Drone show replacement for fireworks?
- Germans commission KMS Tirpitz
- Biden calls 500,000 COVID deaths 'grim milestone' as numbers improve; new virus death in Talbot
- Inlet Village renovations to prioritize views and tourism