- Humidity: 94%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:50:37 AM
- Sunset: 07:20:37 PM
A steady rain this morning. Showers continuing this afternoon. High 56F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Cloudy. Low 51F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 67F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
- Stuck at sea, but will home be any better?
- Access denied: Ocean City Mayor and City Council close off beach and Boardwalk to fight COVID-19
- Governor Hogan Announces Closure of All Non-Essential Businesses, $175 Million Relief Package for Workers and Small Businesses Affected By COVID-19
- Meehan explains basis for beach and Boardwalk closures
- J1 workers likely not affected
- School closure extended after Hogan shuts down businesses
- AGH opens testing site
- Maryland shuts down public schools four more weeks
- COVID-19 leaves future uncertain for Ocean City business community
- Worcester schools closed for two weeks, impact unknown