- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:51:04 AM
- Sunset: 04:42:51 PM
Windy...isolated thunderstorms during the morning, with sunny skies this afternoon. Morning high of 60F with temps falling to near 50. Winds NW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Higher wind gusts possible.
Clear skies. Low 37F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 50F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Second wave here, Maryland and Worcester not spared
- Washington County declared Second Amendment sanctuary
- Simms departs from OC restaurant
- Winterfest begins next Thursday
- Tyler Chesney
- Presumptive West Virginia Senate leader says state must protect public health and respect civil liberties
- OC boat show another victim of coronavirus
- Restaurants hit again by restrictions
- OC BikeFest could expand to two weeks
- Ocean City church to provide dinner on Thanksgiving