- Humidity: 81%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:54:12 AM
- Sunset: 08:18:56 PM
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 93F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.
Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. Low near 75F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Thunderstorms in the morning, then variable clouds during the afternoon with still a chance of showers. High 77F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- Motorist thinking ‘Reverse,’ with transmission in ‘Drive’
- Car flips over after crash on 59th Street and Coastal Highway
- Crash landing in ocean
- Worcester investigators find one of two burglary suspects
- Wind tower stranded by bad weather
- Woman allegedly grabs child in midst of domestic assault
- Holiday weekend attracts estimated 300,000 crowd
- Pay-by-plate parking meters see successful first season
- Traffic stop catches wanted murder suspect
- OC Beach Patrol saves life July 4