- Humidity: 93%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:13:23 AM
- Sunset: 07:56:03 PM
Cloudy skies this morning followed by scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High around 80F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
- Storm, covid-19 hits hotel numbers
- Masks non-negotiable on resort Boardwalk
- County’s covid-19 numbers continue to rise more rapidly
- Sunfest: maybe and maybe not
- Wor., Ocean City pursue employees from Puerto Rico
- Isaias was one tricky tempest
- Ladies bring in some nice fish during ‘Heels and Reels’
- OC Council extends Boardwalk bike hours
- Bryan Botti to be honored during OC Lacrosse Classic
- Ocean City Council says OK to $100,000 for OC Air Show