- Humidity: 60%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:14:48 AM
- Sunset: 05:06:29 PM
Cloudy skies with periods of rain this afternoon. High around 45F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Becoming partly cloudy after some evening rain. Low 44F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. Morning high of 48F with temps falling to near 35. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Fenwick Inn under new ownership
- Park N’ Ride shuttle to be free
- MTA to accelerate bay bridge construction
- World Gym razed for water facility
- Beach equip. franchise nets profit
- Berlin Restaurant Week to offer deals and discounts
- OC approves higher parking rates
- Christ calls out Ocean City Council for closed sessions
- Sports facility race begins
- Federal REAL ID act goes into effect Oct. 1