- Humidity: 90%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:14:59 AM
- Sunset: 07:43:25 PM
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High near 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
- ZZ Top to perform in Ocean City at BikeFest in Sept.
- Man accused of driving with suspended license since ‘08
- Bar area approved for new West OC movies
- Capt. Arbin: OC Beach Patrol in ‘wage war’ with Delaware
- Releases of H-2B visas increased
- Conviction leads to 4.5-year prison sentence for man
- Resort raises tram fares, talks wage increase
- Union chief hopes communication with city continues
- Snow Hill Middle School shooting plot uncovered
- New rooms, new challenge