- Humidity: 91%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:54:42 AM
- Sunset: 06:45:20 PM
Mostly cloudy with showers and a few thunderstorms. High 74F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Showers and thunderstorms likely. Low around 60F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall possibly over one inch. Locally heavy rainfall possible.
Morning clouds will give way to sunshine for the afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High near 70F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
- Jay Wise pleads guilty to child porn
- Intense start to pop-up rally weekend
- OC cops ready with new laws to brake rally
- Modified cars, stricter rules
- Tensions grow Friday night during pop-up rally weekend
- Two file, race in OC begins
- Winterfest of Lights remains on schedule, but modified
- Restaurants’ space limits their capacity
- Cheese bread great for all occasions, simple to make
- Mayor and Police Chief hold press conference to discuss car rally