- Humidity: 83%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 12 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:50:11 AM
- Sunset: 08:22:20 PM
Mostly cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. High 76F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
A few clouds. Low 73F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 82F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.
- West OC Hooters closes as covid-19 drives down sales
- Coronavirus cases increase by 22 this week
- Resort sees strong holiday weekend despite pandemic circumstances
- Fireworks taken, rescues initiated Fourth of July weekend
- Resort committee votes health over wealth, to recommend no trams to full council
- Planning commission passes Frontier Town expansion plan
- Live harness racing returns, spectators prohibited outside
- Police agencies honor terminally ill 30-year veteran
- Bus ridership, deployment and revenue dipped in June
- Worcester County schools get relief funding