- Humidity: 85%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:47:58 AM
- Sunset: 05:41:20 PM
Mostly sunny this morning then becoming cloudy during the afternoon. High 57F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 42F. SW winds shifting to NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 49F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Gazebo addition at Bayside Skillet gets commission OK
- Local franchisee working to bring Nathan’s contest to OC
- Berlin PD investigating fatal crash
- Local family moves forward after house fire
- Former OC police officer and sheriff's deputy arrested for child porn
- A win for Ocean City: PSC to conduct two evidentiary hearings for wind turbines
- Council approves Great Inflatable Race funding, but want it in Ocean City
- Crown Castle cell antenna gets OK from OC Council
- Longtime OC zoning analyst promoted to administrator
- MS benefit at Duffy’s Tavern, Sat.