- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 15 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:02:42 AM
- Sunset: 07:13:11 PM
Windy with showers and thundershowers likely. High 51F. Winds ESE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall may reach one inch. Locally heavier rainfall possible.
Cloudy this evening, then windy with periods of showers late. Low 43F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Windy with showers developing later in the day. High 54F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Higher wind gusts possible.
- Family marvels at impact of cannabis on daughter’s life
- Four finalists for industry awards from Ocean City
- St. Patrick’s Day parade in Ocean City this Saturday
- State Styrofoam ban: resort was ahead of game anyway
- Firefighters, City Hall have a deal
- Senate rejects events law expansion
- OC real estate agent to be featured on HGTV
- OC parking: it’s revenue vs. control
- Bars, restaurants to host parties for St. Patrick’s Day
- Berlin couple arrested outside Ocean City bar