- Humidity: 99%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 12 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:51:06 AM
- Sunset: 08:21:36 PM
Some sunshine with a thunderstorm or two possible this afternoon. High 89F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Partly cloudy skies after midnight. Low 77F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 88F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Motorist thinking ‘Reverse,’ with transmission in ‘Drive’
- OC Beach Patrol saves life July 4
- Traffic stop catches wanted murder suspect
- Restaurant offers fresh sushi, poke bowls and teriyaki
- Jellyfish Festival timing criticized by Leukel
- Holiday weekend attracts estimated 300,000 crowd
- Matt Ortt LLC celebrates OPA property successes
- After another court no-show, OC man faces arrest on sight
- OCBP to again offer Jr. Beach Patrol Academy
- Hotels vie with online rentals