(Sept. 24, 2021) I often get asked how many guards it takes to cover all 10 miles of Ocean City.
- Humidity: 72%
- Cloud Coverage: 22%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:11:20 AM
- Sunset: 05:13:39 PM
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 39F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. Low around 30F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 46F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Worcester rejects Chesapeake Bay Bridge resolution
- Berlin’s town chicken killed by hit-and-run driver, Tuesday
- Margaritaville plans back on track in south Ocean City
- Fatal West Ocean City fire sparked by space heater
- Umbrella impalement case claims dropped against Ocean City
- Ocean City moves Sunfest to late October
- Crews begin work on south end of Ocean City Boardwalk
- Ocean City officials look to end of October for Sunfest
- Beach replenishment project in Ocean City wraps up
- Berlin residents oppose land reclassification