With Corey Linsley and Lane Taylor having departed in free agency and David Bakhtiari’s start-of-the-season availability in question due to his torn ACL during a Dec. 31 practice, the newbies will have ample opportunity to compete for roles.
- Humidity: 99%
- Cloud Coverage:41%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:30 AM
- Sunset: 08:25:38 PM
Clearing skies after some morning rain. High around 80F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
Generally clear. Low 62F. Winds light and variable.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 76F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
- Pennsylvania woman impaled by umbrella in 2018 on Ocean City beach sues town
- Photo Gallery: Deer walks around on a sandbar in Ocean City
- Irate Temple Hills man threatens to burn city jail down
- Ride site error turns into wheel big mess
- Overtime offer to Ocean City employees not a draw to get behind wheels of Boardwalk trams
- Two stabbed after game of mini golf breaks into fight
- Honduran brothers accused of raping teens in Ocean City headed to circuit court
- UPDATE: Ocean City senator weighs in on weekend Boardwalk incident; backs police actions after viewing entire video
- Ocean City Councilman Knight purchases downtown condominium
- Two charged in Sunday morning shooting