(Feb. 19, 2021) An open-air food court focused on culinary tourism and stunning inlet views could soon become reality, after the Ocean City Bo…
- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:99%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:33:34 AM
- Sunset: 05:52:43 PM
Cloudy with occasional light rain throughout the day. High 48F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Cloudy with showers. Low 46F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Rain ending early. Remaining cloudy. High 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
- Humpback whale ‘Pivot’ washes up on Assateague
- Director could be ousted at board session
- Flooding continues to plague Ocean City downtown streets
- Federal mass vaccination center opening in Maryland
- Vaccine allotment could be strained by out-of-towners
- Inlet Village renovations to prioritize views and tourism
- OC officials seek policy for lessening Boardwalk noise
- Germans commission KMS Tirpitz
- Biden calls 500,000 COVID deaths 'grim milestone' as numbers improve; new virus death in Talbot
- Drone show replacement for fireworks?