- Humidity: 74%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 15 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:23:17 AM
- Sunset: 07:41:03 PM
Cloudy early with peeks of sunshine expected late. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 74F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph.
Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low 68F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 74F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
- Ocean Inlet maintenance cut short because of high demand
- Marlin snagged on Sunday after tournament ends
- Police arrest couple for second-degree assault
- Annual Jeep Week in OC set to take place, Aug. 22-25
- Kathleen Gail Beebe
- Ridership slightly down this year
- Jeep Week activities all weekend
- Cope siblings all members of Ocean City Beach Patrol
- Worcester County rentals will need licenses as well
- Cop car hit after it’s cut off