- Humidity: 50%
- Cloud Coverage:0%
- Wind: 14 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:30:44 AM
- Sunset: 05:54:48 PM
Sunny skies. High 41F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Clear. Low 32F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
A mainly sunny sky. High 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Humpback whale ‘Pivot’ washes up on Assateague
- Director could be ousted at board session
- Flooding continues to plague Ocean City downtown streets
- Vaccine allotment could be strained by out-of-towners
- OC officials seek policy for lessening Boardwalk noise
- Federal mass vaccination center opening in Maryland
- Drone show replacement for fireworks?
- Germans commission KMS Tirpitz
- Del. inventor on ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’
- Andy Harris dissents as House passes LGBTQ anti-discrimination bill; Measure sparks debate over transgender athletes, girls sports