- Humidity: 65%
- Cloud Coverage:30%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:12:56 AM
- Sunset: 05:10:34 PM
Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 49F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Clear skies. Low around 35F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High around 50F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Beach Plaza closes its doors after five decades
- Undeveloped land with direct beach access on market
- Charges filed in sexual assault of minor visiting OC
- Community supports ‘Adopt a Stephen Decatur Senior’
- Commission gives OK for 120th St. retail, residential
- OC approves new traffic-calming policy for streets
- Queen Anne's schools superintendent claims racial discrimination by board of education
- Speed limit on 94th Street will decrease 5 mph
- Maryland leaders mourn Mike Miller
- Return to classroom to start next week for WCPS students