(March 19, 2021) The independently owned and operated Monkee’s of Ocean City officially opened its doors on Friday, Feb. 26.
- Humidity: 88%
- Cloud Coverage:82%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:04:29 AM
- Sunset: 08:07:45 PM
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers this afternoon. High around 75F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Rain showers early will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 68F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds NE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
- Man charged with indecent exposure
- Busted with cocaine between the cheeks
- Family OC tradition celebrates 60th year
- Owners of Phillips parcel seek assurances from Ocean City
- Ocean City Boardwalk re-decking bids hit target
- Pickled Goose in Ocean Pines off to rocky start
- Draft of city agreement with Ocean City BikeFest OK’d
- Ocean City beach gear service company fighting town franchise ordinance
- One dead following Worcester County motorcycle crash
- First delta cases reported at Atlantic General Hospital, patients recovering at home