The U.S. Coast Guard and Maryland Natural Resources Police rescued four people from a sinking boat about 14 miles offshore on Saturday. No one was injured.
- Humidity: 82%
- Cloud Coverage:2%
- Wind: 11 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:51:46 AM
- Sunset: 06:50:27 PM
Abundant sunshine. High 73F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Clear skies. Low 57F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Mostly sunny. High 76F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Unwelcome tuner cars prompt weekend closures, high rental rates in Ocean City
- UPDATE: Hyattsville Man identified by Ocean City PD
- Guido’s Burritos fined, Ocean City police allege ‘lack of cooperation’
- Three injured in trooper-motorcycle collision in downtown Ocean City
- Bikers fill Ocean City hotel rooms and spend big money
- Pop-up rally puts Ocean City Police on high alert
- Charges pending in Worcester County motorcycle wreck that killed Pennsylvania woman, injured two others
- They’re back: Ocean City set for tuner car invasion
- Philadelphia man leads Ocean City Police on chase
- Ocean City Police arrest man after car rolls away