- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:99%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 06:33:37 AM
- Sunset: 05:52:46 PM
Rain. High 48F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 46F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
Cloudy with occasional rain...mainly in the morning. High 57F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
- Humpback whale ‘Pivot’ washes up on Assateague
- Director could be ousted at board session
- Flooding continues to plague Ocean City downtown streets
- Federal mass vaccination center opening in Maryland
- Vaccine allotment could be strained by out-of-towners
- Inlet Village renovations to prioritize views and tourism
- OC officials seek policy for lessening Boardwalk noise
- Germans commission KMS Tirpitz
- Biden calls 500,000 COVID deaths 'grim milestone' as numbers improve; new virus death in Talbot
- Drone show replacement for fireworks?