- Humidity: 60%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 13 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:11:08 AM
- Sunset: 06:19:40 PM
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 62F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
A mostly clear sky. Low 46F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
- Residents want answers on ‘H2Oi,' councilman apologizes for inaction
- Special event zone imposed, again
- Ocean City Fall Restaurant Week slated for Oct. 13-27
- UN reports reality of coastal climate change
- Twenty-six impersonators to attend annual Elvis Festival
- OC businesses give thumbs down to H2Oi ‘bad apples’
- Over 3,000 racers participate in first OC Spartan event
- Mob grows around cop during arrest
- Bay bridge backup lasts 10 hours
- Endless Summer Cruisin’ in Ocean City this weekend