- Humidity: 62%
- Cloud Coverage:40%
- Wind: 8 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:53:52 AM
- Sunset: 04:41:44 PM
Windy. Periods of rain early will give way to mostly sunny skies in the afternoon. High 49F. Winds WNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Mainly clear. Low 31F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Sunny skies. High around 45F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
- West Ocean City's BulkMore offers variety, large quantities
- Neighbors object to downtown Ocean City Margaritaville resort
- Fate of Ocean City CVS stores unknown
- Ocean City mini golf stabber set for December sentencing after guilty plea
- Ocean City Holiday Shopper’s Fair returns
- Discussions in Ocean City conch pot quarrel including local officials, state departments
- One Love Smoothie Café in West OC owners celebrate opening
- Teens in Ocean City Boardwalk excessive force incident go to court
- Letter probes solution to dire Ocean City workforce housing shortage
- Ocean City removes company from advertising contention