All Worcester County Public Schools, and one private one, are requiring masks inside of buildings following intervention from the state board of education last week.
- Humidity: 84%
- Cloud Coverage:54%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:22:58 AM
- Sunset: 06:04:55 PM
Partly cloudy skies this morning will become overcast during the afternoon. High 64F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
Overcast. Low 58F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
Windy with showers and thunderstorms likely. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 67F. Winds ESE at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
- Crews begin pulling Ocean City Boardwalk
- Vehicle crashes into Ocean City pancake house
- Coastal Smokehouse shifts gears to offseason specials
- Ocean City closes public hearing on 74th Street alley
- Ocean City looking to raise seasonal worker pay
- Worcester County leaders weigh in on windmills
- Beer festival returns to Ocean City
- Berlin councilman, Kite Loft owner recovering after motorcycle collision with pedestrian
- Ocean City Council briefs
- O.C.Toberfest offers something for everyone in Ocean City