- Humidity: 79%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:34 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:06 PM
A mix of clouds and sun with a slight chance of thunderstorms this afternoon. High 82F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thunderstorms early, then partly cloudy after midnight. Low near 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning, then mainly cloudy during the afternoon with thunderstorms likely. High 83F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
- OC Socks offers over 1,500 styles
- Stabbing suspect to be extradited
- Jobs go without workers
- Md. couple featured on HGTV show finds OC vacation home
- DUI suspect allegedly flees crash
- Annual Ocean City Air Show this Saturday and Sunday
- Inaugural Jellyfish Festival in downtown OC, June 21-23
- Leaves skateboard to pay tab
- Group caught overnight inside WreckTangle
- Cul-de-sacked: Theft suspects try to flee but it’s a dead end