- Humidity: 67%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 14 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:33:52 AM
- Sunset: 07:31:04 PM
Some sunshine with a thunderstorm or two possible this afternoon. High 73F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally clear. Low 51F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Scattered thunderstorms and becoming windy. High 64F. S winds shifting to W at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
- OC couple home at last after 27 days at sea aboard cruise
- No hotel bookings until April 30, OC inlet lot closed off
- Virus claims another victim as resort cancels Springfest
- OC hotel industry sees record low occupancy
- Gov. Larry Hogan orders citizens to stay home
- Coronavirus paid sick leave for OC ACME employees
- Bay Bridge westbound lane reopens, other projects continue
- Coronavirus weekly update: local, statewide and federal
- Ideas for helping families and individuals stay active
- Pintos itching to stroll beach after 14-day self quarantine