By Greg Ellison
- Humidity: 83%
- Cloud Coverage: 84%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:13:38 AM
- Sunset: 05:09:15 PM
Rain and snow this morning turning to all snow for the afternoon. Morning high of 45F with temps falling to near freezing. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 24F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High around 30F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.
- Ocean City officials look to end of October for Sunfest
- Delmarva Art Expo set this weekend in Ocean City
- Worcester jail project won’t see air conditioning for cellblocks
- Worcester County votes 4-2 in favor of OC room tax increase
- Eastern Shore hospitals pushed into historic crisis modes
- Commercial fishing expo comes to Ocean City
- Ocean City gaining traction on diversity and inclusion position
- Search for Ocean City transit manager attracts large pool of applicants
- Ocean City Tourism Commission Briefs: January 2022
- Worcester to push for Class L liquor licenses