(Oct. 22, 2021) A free leadership education and skills development workshop for individual participants will be held Tuesdays, Nov. 16, Dec. 1…
- Humidity: 79%
- Cloud Coverage: 86%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:13:36 AM
- Sunset: 05:09:13 PM
Rain...changing to snow for the afternoon. Morning high of 44F with temps falling to near freezing. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 24F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High around 30F. Winds NNE at 15 to 25 mph.
- Ocean City officials look to end of October for Sunfest
- Delmarva Art Expo set this weekend in Ocean City
- Worcester jail project won’t see air conditioning for cellblocks
- Worcester County votes 4-2 in favor of OC room tax increase
- Eastern Shore hospitals pushed into historic crisis modes
- Commercial fishing expo comes to Ocean City
- Ocean City gaining traction on diversity and inclusion position
- Search for Ocean City transit manager attracts large pool of applicants
- Ocean City Tourism Commission Briefs: January 2022
- Worcester to push for Class L liquor licenses