With Corey Linsley and Lane Taylor having departed in free agency and David Bakhtiari’s start-of-the-season availability in question due to his torn ACL during a Dec. 31 practice, the newbies will have ample opportunity to compete for roles.
- Humidity: 95%
- Cloud Coverage:45%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 10 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:36:28 AM
- Sunset: 08:25:36 PM
Rain early. Decreasing clouds with sunny skies by afternoon. High around 80F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.
Clear skies. Low 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunny along with a few clouds. High near 75F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
- Pennsylvania woman impaled by umbrella in 2018 on Ocean City beach sues town
- Photo Gallery: Deer walks around on a sandbar in Ocean City
- Irate Temple Hills man threatens to burn city jail down
- Ride site error turns into wheel big mess
- Overtime offer to Ocean City employees not a draw to get behind wheels of Boardwalk trams
- Two stabbed after game of mini golf breaks into fight
- Honduran brothers accused of raping teens in Ocean City headed to circuit court
- UPDATE: Ocean City senator weighs in on weekend Boardwalk incident; backs police actions after viewing entire video
- Ocean City Councilman Knight purchases downtown condominium
- Two charged in Sunday morning shooting