A series of bills passed during the 2021 General Assembly session that perked the interest of Worcester County locals officially go into effect Oct. 1.
- Humidity: 49%
- Cloud Coverage:53%
- Wind: 14 mph
- UV Index: 0 Low
- Sunrise: 06:56:52 AM
- Sunset: 04:40:50 PM
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.
Clear to partly cloudy. Low 32F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 51F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Neighbors object to downtown Ocean City Margaritaville resort
- West Ocean City's BulkMore offers variety, large quantities
- Fate of Ocean City CVS stores unknown
- Teens in Ocean City Boardwalk use of force incident go to court
- Ocean City Holiday Shopper’s Fair returns
- Ocean City removes company from advertising contention
- Endangered right whales on southward trek pass Ocean City
- Ocean City mini golf stabber set for December sentencing after guilty plea
- Ocean City Planning Commission hashes out Margaritaville conditions
- One Love Smoothie Café in West OC owners celebrate opening