- Humidity: 36%
- Cloud Coverage:1%
- Wind: 15 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:26:22 AM
- Sunset: 05:57:53 PM
Abundant sunshine. High 41F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph.
Clear skies. Low 29F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 45F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
- Humpback whale ‘Pivot’ washes up on Assateague
- Director could be ousted at board session
- Prien, Bull of Scapa Flow, attacked
- Del. inventor on ABC’s ‘Shark Tank’
- Flooding continues to plague Ocean City downtown streets
- Talbot County reports 29th COVID death
- OC officials seek policy for lessening Boardwalk noise
- Vaccine allotment could be strained by out-of-towners
- Drone show replacement for fireworks?
- Eagle flies again after truck crash