- Humidity: 84%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 7 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:42:19 AM
- Sunset: 08:12:47 PM
Mostly sunny skies. High 68F. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 mph.
Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Low around 65F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 86F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
- Sanibel’s replaces Rare and Rye at La Quinta on 32nd
- New West OC Dough Roller eatery’s first spot off island
- Berlin juvenile, 16, charged in murder of 17-year-old Nichols
- Rhino Chaser comes to Boardwalk
- Man threatened to kill everyone in resort unit
- Willards man will face distribution charges for heroin
- Opening set for WreckTangle obstacle course
- Two Delaware men sentenced for OC robberies last Oct.
- County delves into staffing requests for new fiscal year
- Sewell found guilty of misconduct in office